I am thrilled to be featuring Algonquin Books, an imprint of Workman, on Beth Fish Reads. Algonquin is an imprint I can count on to publish great books time and time again.
To find featured titles, use the pull down label box in the sidebar and click on "Algonquin Books" or click on the links in the following lists. For reviews click on "Algonquin Reviews" in the sidebar
For an introduction to Algonquin Books, please see executive editor Chuck Adams's open letter to my readers, published on January 7, 2011. As I said in that post, "the quality of Algonquin's books is evident all the way from acquisitions to the editing to the stunning covers." Get to know Algonquin Books, and you'll get to know some favorite authors.
Featured Algonquin Books
- Exley by Brock Clarke
- The Girl Who Fell from the Sky by Heidi Durrow
- The Frozen Rabbi by Steve Stern
- Man with a Pan edited by John Donohue
- Pictures of You by Caroline Leavitt
- Silver Sparrow by Tayari Jones
- Something for Nothing by David Anthony
- The Watery Part of the World by Michael Parker
- West of Here by Jonathan Evison