I've joined this challenged for 2009. The challenge is hosted by Debi. For the complete rules and the other participants, click here. The challenge is to read 6 books, one each in the following categories.
- A book with a profession in the title -- Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly (mystery)
- A book with a time of day in the title -- The Dead of the Night by John Marsden (kind of a fantasy)
- A book with a relative in the title -- The Marsh King's Daughter by Elizabeth Chadwick (historical novel)
- A book with a body part in the title -- A Needle in the Right Hand of God by R. Howard Bloch (historical fiction about the Bayeux tapestry)
- A book with a building in the title -- Teahouse Fire by Ellis Avery (historical fiction)
- A book with a medical condition in the title -- In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson (nonfiction; travel)