The first hour of the Read-a-Thon is coming to an end, and with it comes a meme:
1. Where are you reading from today? I'm starting out on the couch -- and may stay there! But it's very comfy on this rainy morning.
2. Three facts about me. Hummmm. I love to cook, I love to read, I love to walk.
3. How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? Waaaaaaaaay too many!!!
4. Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? My only real goal is to stay awake the whole time, reading at first and then changing to cheering (go team Transcendentalists!!)
5. If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? Relax and have fun! It's not a contest.
Good luck everyone!
I'm still on my first book: A Friend of the Family by Lauren Grodstein.
24 October 2009