Here's today's Booking Through Thursday. See the BTT site (here) for the full explanation and for other people's responses.
Name a favorite literary couple and tell me why they are a favorite. If you cannot choose just one, that is okay too. Name as many as you like--sometimes narrowing down a list can be extremely difficult and painful. Or maybe that's just me.Hummm, this is fun. And I know that with my first entry I'm beginning to sound like a broken record!
- Elizabeth Bennett and Fitzwilliam Darcy -- just because!
- Lord Peter Wimsey and Harriet Vane -- because I like the way their relationship developed.
- Roarke and Eve Dallas -- maybe because they need each other.
- Amanda Peabody and Radcliff Emerson -- because I love reading about them.
- Claire and Jamie Fraser -- need I say more?
- Sookie Stackhouse and Bill the Vampire -- because I seem to keep coming back for more.