Last Friday, I featured the final title in the current catalog of Amy Einhorn Books. I have now introduced you to all sixteen books that have been or will be published under the Amy Einhorn imprint thus far. I am looking forward to seeing the next batch of books, and as soon as the titles are released, you can be sure that each one will be featured here.
There is something for everyone in this imprint, and for many of us, there doesn't seem to be a single title that looks easy to pass by.
Here again is the list of current books in the imprint (alphabetically by year); the links take you to the feature post.
Books Published in 2009
- Bad Things Happen by Harry Dolan
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- I'm Sorry You Feel That Way: The Astonishing but True Story of a Daughter, Sister, Slut, Wife, Mother, and Friend to Man and Dog by Diana Joseph
- The Kingdom of Ohio by Matthew Flaming
- Life's That Way: A Memoir by Jim Beaver
- The Marriage Bureau for Rich People by Farahad Zama
- Remedies by Kate Ledger
- Ten Degrees of Reckoning: The True Story of a Family's Love and the Will to Survive by Hester Rumberg
- The Book of Awesome: Snow Days, Bakery Air, Finding Money in Your Pocket, and Other Simple, Brilliant Things by Neil Pasricha
- The Gendarme by Mark Mustian
- The House of Tomorrow by Peter Bognanni
- The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O'Connor McNees
- My Wife's Affair by Nancy Woodruff
- The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
- This Is Not the Story You Think It Is: A Season of Unlikely Happiness by Laura Munson
- Where's My Wand?: One Boy's Magical Triumph over Alienation and Shag Carpeting by Eric Poole
It is not too late to join the Amy Einhorn Books Reading Challenge (click for information). We already have forty reviews linked to the challenge pages, so be sure to check them out if you want a deeper look at a particular title. As more books are added to the imprint, I'll feature each title and then include it on the review link-up pages.