I love Harper Perennial Books! And this page is all about sharing that love by sharing links to reviews of Harper Perennial books.
I am currently featuring the HP imprint on Beth Fish Reads. If you want to know more about the imprint, please see my introductory post and Erica Barmash's welcome letter.
Although I have listed the books I spotlighted summer and fall 2010. I encourage you to use this page to link up any Harper Perennial book you've reviewed on your blog. All the links are alphabetized in the Harper Perennial Index Don't blog? Tell us what you think in the comments.
Look for more great Harper Perennial Books in 2011.
Featured Harper Perennial Books (alphabetical order)
- Bad Marie by Marcy Dermansky
- The Blessings of the Animals by Katrina Kittle
- Commuters by Emily Gray Tedrowe
- Everything Here Is the Best Thing Ever by Justin Taylor
- Everything Is Going to Be Great by Rachel Shukert
- Financial Lives of the Poets by Jess Walter
- Girl Trouble by Holly Goddard Jones
- Great Lover by Jill Dawson
- If You Follow Me by Malena Watrous
- In a Perfect World by Laura Kasischke
- It All Changed in an Instant by Larry Smith and Rachel Fershleiser
- Lean on Pete by Willy Vlautin
- Love Begins in Winter by Simon Van Booy
- Moonflower Vine by Jetta Carleton
- More of This World or Maybe Another by Barb Johnson
- Newspaper Blackout by Austin Kleon
- Numb by Sean Ferrell
- Reasons for and Advantages of Breathing by Lydia Peelle
- Stretch by Neal Pollack
- Truth about Delilah Blue by Tish Cohen
- Vanishing and Other Stories by Deborah Willis
- What He's Poised to Do by Ben Greenman