A few notes:
- Remember, some of my favorite books (I'm talking about you, Canada) appear on my Imprint Friday roundup.
- I haven't separated out audio from print or adult from young adult.
- Click on the links to find my reviews.
- I failed to keep good records in 2012, so I don't know how many books I read this year.
- The review indexes on this blog haven't been updated since May. I plan to catch up with those by the end of January.
- Tomorrow look for the What's in Name reading challenge link-up posts. Regular posting resumes on Wednesday.
The Cove by Ron Rash
It's Fine by Me by Per Petterson
The Lighthouse Road by Peter Geye
A Possible Life by Sabastian Faulks
The Century Trilogy (books 1 & 2) by Ken Follett
Liar & Spy by Rebecca Stead
Pure by Julianna Baggott
White Horse by Alex Adams
Wingshooters by Nina Revoyr
Birdseye by Mark Kurlansky
Blizzard of Glass by Sally M. Walker
Coming of Age on Zoloft by Katherine Sharpe
Flesh & Blood So Cheap by Albert Marrin
Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake by Anna Quindlen