I finished the fun What's in a Name 2? challenge last month or so but kept forgetting to write up a wrap-up post. The first What's in a Name? challenge is one of the ones that got me into blogging and so I thank Annie for that.
To see how everyone else completed this challenge, be sure to check out the What's in a Name? blog. Here is my list (click on link for review, rating in parentheses).
- A book with a profession in the title: The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly (B+)
- A book with a time of day in the title: The Dead of the Night by John Marsden (B)
- A book with a relative in the title:Not Becoming My Mother by Ruth Reichl (B+)
- A book with a body part in the title: The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan (A)
- A book with a building in the title: The Teashop Girls by Laura Schaefer (B+)
- A book with a medical condition in the title: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (A)
Thanks again to Annie.