It's the weekend, and I'm getting my Bloggiesta on! If you don't know what Bloggiesta is, pop on over to Maw Books Blog and read all about it. It's not too late to get in on the event.
I have a few very specific goals that I hope to get done between now and Sunday night. I may do more than what I list here, but I hope I don't do less! For some great mini-challenges, ideas for improving your blog, and a list of prizes, visit the Bloggiesta Get Started post.
- Ultimately, I want to revisit and update the labels on every one of my posts. I know that I won't get this chore finished by Sunday night, but labels are my focus. See my mini-challenge for more on labels (or tags/categories). (done!)
- Bring my review indexes up to date. (done!)
- Fix & update "About Me" in my sidebar. (done!)
- While fixing labels, check that the format of old posts made the transition to my new(ish) template. (done!)
- Add a recent comments or top commenter gadget to my sidebar. (done!)
- Reassess the challenges I've joined. (done!)
- Get my Blog Talk Radio interview up in my sidebar. (done! Thanks to Trish from Hey Lady)
Good luck to everyone who is participating.